Sunday, March 27, 2011

you found me

Before leaving to Saint Louis I was in a scramble to finish my load of assignments for Pnca. I was over stressed but making great progress and in my stress I made these little cards a little something I live by, that turned out come in handy.


we ran into trouble on our way home from Missouri numerous missed flights due to weather and bad service via Frontier Airlines. So if you found one of these I was there Denver, St. Louis, Billings, Seattle. They were left in bathrooms, airports, coffee stands, buses and empty seats. All with a simple message call yo mama if your in trouble. Still as a young adult I can count on my mother to dig me out of the trouble I get into. So these little cards allowed me to share my love for her in multiple places.


-T&T

No comments:

Post a Comment